Is black tea with milk healthy?
Posted by Taruna Poddar at
Black Tea is loaded with antioxidants that helps against aging, improves metabolism, oxidises fat and hence weight loss. Adding milk in tea, completely blocked the antioxidant benefits of drinking black tea. Scientists have discovered that proteins found in cows' milk neutralise this fat fighting ability.
If you want to squeeze the maximum possible health benefits out of every black tea cup, then ditch the milk! Kadambri black tea is preferably made without milk so that you can enjoy the flavour and aroma of this carefully selected long leaf tea.
Water - 1cup (200gm)
Black Tea Leaves - 1tsp (2g)
Sugar Cubes - To taste
How to make perfect cup of Black Tea:
- Heat 1 cup (200ml) water in teapot. Boil it for a minute. Switch off the gas.
- Add 1 tsp (2g) of black tea leaves in the teapot.
- Steep it for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain it. Add sugar per taste. Stir it well.
- Enjoy a perfect cup of Black Tea.
To make a strong black tea, use more black tea leaves rather than steeping it for a longer time as it will become bitter.
Share this post
- 0 comments
- Tags: Black Tea, Tea