We’re all about using loose leaf - It’s the best way to make tea. Why? Well, large leaves + room to brew = more flavourful tea. After brewing look at the loose leaves, they will open up completely and release beautiful aroma & unique flavour.
How to make loose leaf green tea without infuser:
- Heat 1 cup (200 ml) water, to the point where it just starts to bubble. Switch off the gas. Ensure the water isn’t boiling because high temperatures can easily destroy the delicacy of tea.
- Put 1tsp (2g) of green tea leaves in a tea cup.
- Pour hot water over the tea leaves in cup.
- Let it steep for 2 to 3 minutes. To make a strong tea, use more loose tea leaves rather than steeping it for a longer time as it will become bitter.
- Strain it. Enjoy a perfect cup of loose leaf green tea.
Depending on the tea, you can choose add-ons like sugar or honey. Lemon juice or mint adds flavour. Mostly, they are best enjoyed plain.
Share this post