Tea infusers hold a certain amount of tea leaves, and release flavour from small holes. They are a good option for flavoured teas and tea blends that you plan to steep only once and when you are making tea for one person only.
How to make Loose Leaf Tea With an Infuser:
- Heat 1 cup (200 ml) water, to the point where it just starts to bubble. Switch off the gas.
- Pour hot water in tea cup.
- Add 1 tsp (2g) of loose tea in infuser. Put tea infuser in the tea cup. Steep it for 2-4 minutes.
- Remove the infuser. Add 1 tsp honey or sugar in cup.
- Stir it well. Enjoy a perfect cup of loose leaf tea.
Share this post