Kadambri Teas Organic Green Tea from Abali Organic Tea Estate Assam | Whole Leaf Orthodox Tea
Kadambri Organic assam green tea loose has rich flavour you expect from Assam tea with the nutrition that comes from being grown organically. This tea is medium bodied and mildly astringent taste notes.
This loose green tea shares briskness with a delicate yet complex character. Long and beautiful green tea leaves will bring pleasure to your eyes and peace to your mind. Organic green tea is free from synthetic fertilizes, herbicides and pesticides.
Ingredients: Assam Orthodox Green Tea from Abali Organic Tea Estate (100% Certified Organic)
Leaf Grade:FTGFOP - Fine/Finest Tippy Golden Flowery Orange Pekoe (Premium Grade)
Leaf Size: Whole Long Leaf
Source: Abali Tea Estate - certified and reputed for its organic teas, in the Lower Dibang valley in Assam Border.
Flavor: Mildly Astringent But No Bitter.
Taste: Medium Bodied and Flavorful.
Liquor: Bright Golden Yellow.
MouthFeel: Brisk and Delicate lingering aftertaste.
Strength: Strong (4.5/5)
No of Cups: 50 cups (100 gm)
- No chemicals in your daily cup!
- Natural Tea - No Added Flavors, No Artificial Essences, No Preservatives, No Oils and No Added Aromas. Natural green teas are best enjoyed plain as they are very delicious in taste.
- Organically grown - Small farmers of Assam using traditional and organic farming methods (without using chemicals fertilizer & pesticides) to grown this tea, thus making it safe to be included in your daily regime.
- Handpicked - Hand picking ensures that tea leaves of similar age and size are picked in a batch, helping to create a better flavorful tea with great aroma.
- Long Leaf Tea - After brewing look at the leaves, they will open up completely and release unique aroma & beautiful flavor, a sign of HandPicked High quality Bud.
Health Benefits: Organically grown, Natural Green tea is a well-known digestive stimulant. Regular consumption of natural green tea can improve your digestion and limit any adverse digestive effects, such as gas, indigestion, bloating and upset stomach. Healthy digestive system helps in weight loss.
Studies say that organically grown - Less oxidized green tea contains 50-60% more antioxidants than normal green teas. Managing weight is not only about burning fat, it involves strengthening the liver to function better and help utilize calories optimally. This organic green tea is a wonderful addition to any weight management regime.
How to make Organic cup of Tea: Heat 1 cup (200ml) water, to the point where it just starts to bubble. Pour hot water in teapot. Add 1tsp (2g) of tea. Steep it for 2-4 minutes. Strain and enjoy a perfect cup of tea. Green teas are best enjoyed plain. You can get multiple brews from the same tea.
How to make Lemon Tea: Heat 1 cup (200ml) water, to the point where it just starts to bubble. Switch off the gas. Pour hot water in teapot. Add 1tsp (2g) of tea. Steep it for 2-4 minutes. Strain it. Add juice of 1 lemon in it. Add 1 tsp honey. Stir it well. Enjoy a fresh cup of lemon tea.
Note: Remember longer steeping times result in bitterness, so experiment between 2-4 minutes and find the range that suits you.
We Also Recommend
Kadambri Teas Lemongrass Green Tea Leaves | High-Antioxidant Weight Loss Detox Green Tea for Skin Glow
Kadambri Teas Long Leaf Green Tea from Assam Diphloo | Higher Antioxidants for Natural Weight Loss
Kadambri Teas Premium Chai Patti | Strong Kadak Assam Tea | BP (Broken Pekoe) - Top CTC Grade
Kadambri Teas Premium Green Tea Leaves - Pure Assam Orthodox Tea | FTGFOP - Top Grade (Finely Rolled) | Great Taste