How to make Green Tea at Home
Posted by Taruna Poddar at
To create the perfect cup of green tea at home, you have to use high-quality loose leaf tea. After brewing look at the loose leaves, they will open up completely and release beautiful aroma & unique flavour.
How to make Green Tea at Home:
- Heat 200 ml water in a saucepan or teapot. Heat the water. Ensure the water isn’t boiling because high temperatures can easily destroy the delicacy of tea.
- Place the tea leaves in an infuser/cup
- Pour hot water over the tea leaves.
- Let it steep for 2 to 3 minutes. To make a strong tea, use more loose tea leaves rather than steeping it for a longer time as it will become bitter.
- Remove Infuser/Strain the tea leaves.
- Pour the Tea into a cup and enjoy.
Depending on the tea, you can choose add-ons like sugar, milk or honey. Lemon juice or mint adds flavour. Mostly, they are best enjoyed plain.
Share this post
- 15 comments
- Tags: Green Tea