Yes, we can add milk to black tea but preparation method is different from normal milk tea. Britishers have traditionally enjoyed this tea by adding milk in the tea cup.
How much milk do we add to black tea?
Europeans have traditionally enjoyed Black Tea by adding a spoon of milk in the tea cup.
Black Tea with Milk Recipe:
- Heat 1 cup (200ml) water in teapot. Boil it for a minute. Switch off the gas.
- Add 1 tsp (2g) of black tea leaves in the teapot.
- Steep it for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and pour it into a teacup.
- Add a spoon of hot milk and stir it well. Add sugar as per taste.
- Enjoy your Tea
Share this post