Yes, Europeans can add milk to black tea but preparation method is different from normal milk tea. Europeans have traditionally enjoyed Black Tea by adding a spoon of milk in the tea cup.
How to make tea The British Way?
- Heat 1 cup (200ml) water in teapot. Boil it for a minute. Switch off the gas.
- Add 1 tsp (2g) of black tea leaves in the teapot.
- Steep it for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and pour it into a teacup.
- Add a spoon of hot milk and stir it well. Add sugar as per taste.
- Enjoy your Tea
Share this post