How to make loose leaf green tea with tea infuser
Posted by Taruna Poddar at
Tea infusers hold a certain amount of tea leaves, and release flavour from small holes. They are a good option for flavoured teas and tea blends that you plan to steep only once and when you are making tea for one person only.
How to make loose leaf Green Tea with Tea Infuser:
- Heat 1 cup (200 ml) water, to the point where it just starts to bubble. Switch off the gas. Ensure the water isn’t boiling because high temperatures can easily destroy the delicacy of tea.
- Pour hot water in tea cup.
- Add 1tsp (2g) of green tea leaves in tea infuser. Put tea infuser in the teacup.
- Let it steep for 2 to 3 minutes. To make a strong tea, use more loose tea leaves rather than steeping it for a longer time as it will become bitter.
- Remove the Infuser.
- Enjoy a perfect cup of loose green tea.
Depending on the tea, you can choose add-ons like sugar, milk or honey. Lemon juice or mint adds flavour. Mostly, they are best enjoyed plain.
Share this post
- 28 comments
- Tags: Green Tea
Along with opulent orthodox Darjeeling teas, Okayti also offers bold, elegant, and functional tea infusers online that make tea brewing easy.Tea Infuser OnlineOur tea infusers are made up of industrial-grade steel for better longevity.
Amazing blog content! I liked your post,I would like to mention a website selling delicious & amazing kinds of teas online Best Loose Leaf Green Tea Online https://teacultureoftheworld.com/Loose-Leaf/Green-Loose-Leaf