To brew loose leaf tea, take 1 teaspoon of tea leaves per cup of tea you're making. This is an easy way to brew your loose leaf tea when you don't have an infuser at home.
How to make Loose Leaf Tea Without an Infuser:
- Heat 1 cup (200 ml) water, to the point where it just starts to bubble. Switch off the gas.
- Pour hot water in teapot. Add 1 tsp (2g) of loose tea.
- Steep it for 2-4 minutes.
- Strain it. Add 1 tsp honey or sugar.
- Stir it well. Enjoy a perfect cup of loose leaf tea.
Share this post