How to make Loose Leaf Black Tea
Posted by Taruna Poddar at
Water - 1cup (200gm)
Black Tea Leaves - 1tsp (2g)
Sugar Cubes - To taste
How to make perfect cup of Black Tea:
- Heat 1 cup (200ml) water in teapot. Boil it for a minute. Switch off the gas.
- Add 1 tsp (2g) of black tea leaves in the teapot.
- Steep it for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain it. Add sugar per taste. Stir it well.
- Enjoy a perfect cup of Black Tea.
To make a strong black tea, use more black tea leaves rather than steeping it for a longer time as it will become bitter.
Share this post
- 0 comments
- Tags: Black Tea, Tea