Black Tea with Milk Recipe:
- Heat 1 cup (200ml) water in teapot. Boil it for a minute. Switch off the gas.
- Add 1 tsp (2g) of black tea leaves in the teapot.
- Steep it for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain the tea and pour it into a teacup.
- Add a spoon of hot milk and stir it well. Add sugar as per taste.
- Enjoy your Tea
Notes: If you like your tea strong, you may add more tea leaves rather than cooking it for a longer time. For if you cook it for a very long time, it may become bitter.
Share this post