Lemon Black Tea Recipe:
- Heat 1 cup (200ml) water in teapot. Boil it for a minute. Switch off the gas.
- Add 1 tsp (2g) of black tea leaves in the teapot.
- Steep it for 4-5 minutes.
- Strain it. Add juice of 1 lemon in it. Add 1 tsp honey and 1 pinch black pepper powder.
- Stir it well. Enjoy a delicious cup of lemon tea.
Read Ingredients carefully before buying flavored lemon tea because mostly flavored tea contains flavor essences, artificial colors, harmful chemicals and flavor preservatives.
Share this post