Kadambri Pure Assam Loose Leaf Black Tea | Second Flush Orthodox Tea | English Breakfast Tea
For cash on delivery order on Amazon
This is a classic second flush Assam orthodox black tea, laden with golden tips, a rich malty flavor, strong body and smooth finish. The liquor is reddish bright in color. Packed full of antioxidants, Black tea not only wins on taste but also on health benefits.
Assam black tea is popularly known as English Breakfast Tea. Orthodox tea offers the most authentic tea experience. This is known for being brisk, bright with complex & delicate flavor. Orthodox teas are perfect for enjoying on their own with a hint of lemon or a sweetener
Source: Sourced from Assam's Top 10 Tea Estates - Second Flush
Ingredients: Black Orthodox Tea, with golden tips (Grade TGFBOP)
No of Cups: 50 cups (100 gm)
Strength: Medium (3.5/5)
- Premium Quality - There are 765 tea estates & more than 100,000 small gardens in Assam. We select this tea only from Top 10 Tea Estates of assam.
- Natural - This hand-picked whole leaf loose black tea doesn’t contain any artificial flavors, harmful chemicals and preservatives.
- Authentic Taste - Fresh orthodox black tea from Assam second flush enjoyed plain because it has delicious & authentic malty taste.
- Super Rich Flavor - Taking your regular morning cup to new heights. Fans of Indian Assam tea will enjoy this blend for its unmissable malty flavor & rich aroma.
- Fewer Calories: One cup of black tea only has 2 calories if you take it without milk and sugar.
Black Tea Benefits: Assam tea leaves are packed with antioxidants that helps to improve blood circulation and metabolism, improve oral health and increase alertness.
Antioxidants & polyphenols in black tea boosts metabolism and helps in weight loss. One cup of black tea only has 2 calories if you take it without milk and sugar.
Orthodox Tea: Orthodox and CTC both are main style of tea production in Indian tea making. Orthodox tea refers to either hand-processed tea or tea that is rolled with machinery in a manner that mimics hand-rolling.
All ‘specialty tea’ like whole-leaf loose tea is made with orthodox production method. Compared to a CTC tea, orthodox tea offers the most authentic tea experience. Orthodox teas are known for their flavor complexity and delicacy.
Assam Second Flush Tea: Second Flush teas from Assam are particularly known for their full-bodied smoothness and malty taste. This much awaited tea is plucked from May through June, and is available in the markets June onward. Take one sip of this superbly rich and malty brew and you might just remember the name.
Can we add milk to Black Tea: Yes we can! But preparation method is different from normal Milk tea. Europeans have traditionally enjoyed black tea by adding a spoon of milkin the tea cup.
How to make Black Tea: Heat 1cup (200ml) water in teapot. Boil it for a minute. Switch off the gas. Add 1tsp (2g) of black tea leaves in the teapot. Steep it for 4-5 minutes. Strain and enjoy a perfect cup of tea.
Lemon Tea Recipe: Heat 1cup (200ml) water in teapot. Boil it for a minute. Switch off the gas. Add 1tsp (2g) of black tea leaves in the teapot. Steep it for 4-5 minutes. Strain it Add juice of 1 lemon in it. Add 1 tsp honey and 1 pinch black pepper powder. Stir it well. Enjoy a perfect cup of tea.
We Also Recommend