What is Sunsuniya?
This Leftover roti recipe is called sunsuniya in Rajasthan. This is a popular recipe because it is healthy, delicious and you can make it in 3 minutes. Someday you are feeling very hungry and seriously don't want to eat any junk and packed food, that day this recipe suits you very well!
It goes perfectly well with your morning Assam Kadambri Chai cup.
chappati - 1
Desi ghee - 1/2 tsp
Salt - 1 pinch or to taste
Red chili powder - 1 pinch
1. Heat tawa - keep the flame medium low, put the roti on tawa and the side with ghee should be downward. Turn it after 30 seconds.
2. Put ghee on that side and sprinkle salt and red chili powder. Fold roti and cook it properly from both sides to make it crispy.
3. Tea snack is ready to be served with a cup of tea.
* Serve it hot otherwise it may become hard.
* If the roti is moved with hand, then it will be evenly roasted from below.
* You can add whole cumin (jeera) 1 pinch with salt and red chili if you want.
Share this post