Kadambri Teas Long Leaf Green Tea from Assam Diphloo | Higher Antioxidants for Natural Weight Loss | Strong Brew | Immunity Booster Tea
For cash on delivery order on Amazon
Diphloo Long Leaf green tea is strong bodied with high antioxidants. The liquor is brisk with creamy texture and sweet lingering aftertaste. This green tea is rich in taste and aroma and gentle on tongue at the same time.
Small scale tea growers from Assam put a great effort by using only natural and traditional methods to make this high quality special green tea! Higher antioxidants in Diphloo green tea helps for weight loss!
Ingredients: Pure Assam Green Tea Leaves
Leaf Grade: Fine
Leaf Size: 100% whole Long leaves
Source: This green tea is sourced from small tea farmers at the range of Diphloo river in Assam, Golaghat
Flavor: Rich and Sweet.
Taste: Strong Bodied and Flavorful.
Liquor: Golden Yellow with Creamy Texture.
MouthFeel: Briskness with sweet lingering aftertaste.
Strength: Strong (4.5/5)
No of Cups: 50 cups (100 gm)
- Natural Tea - No artificial flavors, No harmful chemicals and No preservatives. Natural green teas are best enjoyed plain as they are very delicious in taste.
- Made from High Quality Bud - After brewing look at the leaves, they will open up completely and release unique aroma & beautiful flavor, a sign of HandPicked High quality Bud.
- Hand-Picked Leaves - Hand picking ensures that tea leaves of similar age and size are picked in a batch, helping to create a better flavorful tea with great aroma.
- Long Leaf Tea - High quality teas like Kadambri diphloo green tea are made of youngest long-whole-leaves of tea (called buds) and are not broken into pieces during the tea making process. It retains a high percentage of essential oils, beautiful aroma and delicious taste inside the leaves which when brewed gives it a unique flavor.
- long leaf teas are much less susceptible to moisture and retain freshness for longer periods.
Health Benefits: This is slightly stronger in taste that is because of the lesser oxidation of the leaves which results in massive range of antioxidants. Regular use of green tea can reduce belly fat and boost the body’s immunity.
The immune system not only defends the body from developing harmful diseases caused by bacterial, parasitic, fungal and viral infections but a very common immune cell called iNKT cell, plays a key role in weight loss. People who are obese (overweight) often have bad immune system and a lower amount of these iNKT cells.
How to make Green Tea: Heat 1 cup (200ml) water, to the point where it just starts to bubble. Pour hot water in teapot. Add 1tsp (2g) of tea. Steep it for 2-4 minutes. Strain and enjoy a perfect cup of tea. Add lemon, honey or mint as per your taste.
How to make Lemon Tea: Heat 1 cup (200ml) water, to the point where it just starts to bubble. Switch off the gas. Pour hot water in teapot. Add 1tsp (2g) of tea. Steep it for 2-4 minutes. Strain it. Add juice of 1 lemon in it. Add 1 tsp honey. Stir it well. Enjoy a fresh cup of lemon tea.
Note: Remember longer steeping times result in bitterness, so experiment between 2-4 minutes and find the range that suits you.
We Also Recommend
Kadambri Teas Handpicked Pure Assam Organic Green Tea Leaves for Weight Loss | Long Loose Leaf Digestive Tea
Kadambri Teas Lemongrass Green Tea, Long Leaf | Antioxidants Rich Detox Tea for Weight Management and Skin Glow | Herbal Tea
Kadambri Teas Pure Assam Loose Leaf Black Tea | Second Flush Orthodox Tea | English Breakfast Tea
Kadambri Teas Pure Assam Orthodox Tea - Premium Green Tea Leaves | Finely Rolled Loose Leaf Tea with Great Taste