Kadambri Handpicked Pure Assam Organic Green Tea Leaves for Weight Loss | Long Leaf Digestive Tea
For cash on delivery order on Amazon
Kadambri Handpicked Assam Organic green tea has rich flavour you expect from Assam tea with the nutrition that comes from being grown organically. This tea is medium bodied and mildly astringent taste notes.
This green tea shares briskness with a delicate yet complex character. Long and beautiful green tea leaves will bring pleasure to your eyes and peace to your mind. Organic green tea is free from synthetic fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides.
Ingredients: Pure Assam Green Tea Long Leaves (100% Certified Organic)
Leaf Size: 100% whole Long leaves
Source: Abali Tea Estate - certified and reputed for its organic teas, in the Lower Dibang valley in Assam Border.
Flavor: Mildly Astringent But No Bitter.
Taste: Medium Bodied and Flavorful.
Liquor: Bright Golden Yellow.
MouthFeel: Brisk and Delicate lingering aftertaste.
Strength: Strong (4.5/5)
No of Cups: 50 cups (100 gm)
- No chemicals in your daily cup!
- This green tea don't contain any artificial flavors, harmful chemicals and preservatives.
- It is made from 100% natural leaves. This means organic tea is grown without the use of chemicals fertilizer & pesticides, thus making it safe to be included in your daily regime.
- After brewing look at the leaves, they will open up completely and release unique aroma & beautiful flavor, a sign of HandPicked High quality Bud.
- Small farmers of Assam using traditional and organic farming methods to grown this Handpicked long leaf Organic green tea.
- Organically grown - Natural green teas are best enjoyed plain as they are very delicious in taste.
- Hand-Picked Leaves - Hand picking ensures that tea leaves of similar age and size are picked in a batch, helping to create a better flavorful tea with great aroma.
Health Benefits: Organically grown, Natural Green tea is a well-known digestive stimulant. Regular consumption of natural green tea can improve your digestion and limit any adverse digestive effects, such as gas, indigestion, bloating and upset stomach. Healthy digestive system helps in weight loss.
Studies say that organically grown - Less oxidized green tea contains 50-60% more antioxidants than normal green teas. Managing weight is not only about burning fat, it involves strengthening the liver to function better and help utilize calories optimally. This organic green tea is a wonderful addition to any weight management regime.
How to make Green Tea: Heat 1 cup (200ml) water, to the point where it just starts to bubble. Pour hot water in teapot. Add 1tsp (2g) of tea. Steep it for 2-4 minutes. Strain and enjoy a perfect cup of tea. Green teas are best enjoyed plain. You can get multiple brews from the same tea.
How to make Lemon Tea: Heat 1 cup (200ml) water, to the point where it just starts to bubble. Switch off the gas. Pour hot water in teapot. Add 1tsp (2g) of tea. Steep it for 2-4 minutes. Strain it. Add juice of 1 lemon in it. Add 1 tsp honey. Stir it well. Enjoy a fresh cup of lemon tea.
Note: Remember longer steeping times result in bitterness, so experiment between 2-4 minutes and find the range that suits you.
We Also Recommend
Kadambri Finely Rolled Pure Assam Loose Leaf Green Tea | Combination of Great Taste and Good Health
Kadambri Hand Blended Long Leaf Lemon Grass Tea | Detox Green Tea for Weight Loss and Skin Glow | Herbal Green Tea with Citrusy Flavour
Kadambri Hand Blended Long Leaf Tulsi Tea | Antioxidants Rich Herbal Green Tea for Weight Management | Great Taste with Classic Holy Basil Flavour