Kadambri Pure Assam Premium CTC Tea | Second Flush Strong Chai | Indian Breakfast Tea
For cash on delivery order on Amazon
This is our signature tea with authentic taste, rich malty brew, creamy texture and strong flavor. If you like a strong cup of chai, you will love this. Take one sip of this classic tea and you'll understand why it's the favorite tea of Europe for centuries. Assam chai tea is also known as Breakfast Tea. Kadambri pure assam chai gives a kick start to your morning!
Source: Sourced from Second Flush Assam's Top 10 Tea Estates, after tasting over 100's of cups of tea
Ingredients: Black Tea, technically known as CTC Tea
Leaf Grade: BP - Broken Pekoe
Flavor: Strong and Rich Malty
Taste: Bold and Sweet
Liquor: Bright Color with Creamy Texture
MouthFeel: Unmissable sweet aftertaste
Strength: Strong (5/5)
No of Cups: 80 cups (200 gm)
- Premium CTC Chai - There are 765 tea estates & more than 100,000 small gardens in Assam. We select this tea only from Top 10 Tea Estates of assam.
- 100 % Natural - No added flavors, colors, harmful chemicals and preservatives.
- Authentic Assam Tea Taste - Hand-Picked & Hand-Blended fresh Assam chai tea has sweet malty aftertaste.
- Strong Flavor - Taking your regular morning cup to new heights. Fans of Indian Assam tea will enjoy this blend for its unmissable malty flavor & rich aroma.
- Hand-Picked Leaves - Hand picking ensures that tea leaves of similar age and size are picked in a batch, helping to create a better flavorful tea with great aroma.
Assam Tea Benefits: Assam tea leaves are packed with antioxidants that keeps you hydrated and moisturized. It also helps to improve blood circulation, improve dental health and increase alertness. Tea is absolutely calorie free unless you indulge into milk and sugar along with it. Tea contains almost 2 to 3 times less caffeine than coffee.
CTC Tea: CTC and Orthodox both are main style of tea production in Indian tea making.In CTC method tea leaves are passed through a series of cylindrical rollers with serrated blades that crush, tear and curl the tea into small, even-shaped pellets.
CTC teas have a generic taste and produces dark, strong liquor have a distinct astringent flavor. If you want to have masala chai or want to add milk to tea, then CTC is the best.
How to make Chai: Put 1 cup water to boil and just as it starts to bubble, add (2g) of Pure Assam Chai tea. Boil it for 2 minutes. Add ½ cup milk and allow the chai to simmer for 2 to 3 minutes. Add sugar as per your taste. Boil it for another 2 to 3 minutes and you will get a perfect bright colored cup of tea. Turn off the heat. Strain and enjoy your chai.
Note: You will also make a great Black tea or a Lemon tea by pure assam Chai.
We Also Recommend
Kadambri Handpicked Pure Assam Organic Green Tea Leaves for Weight Loss | Long Leaf Digestive Tea
Kadambri Long Leaf Green Tea from Assam Diphloo | Higher Antioxidants for Natural Weight Loss | Strong Brew | Immunity Booster Tea
Kadambri Pure Assam Loose Leaf Black Tea | Second Flush Orthodox Tea | English Breakfast Tea