Kadambri Hand Crafted Long Leaf Lemongrass Green Tea | Antioxidants Rich Detox Tea for Weight Loss | Healthy Skin Tea
For cash on delivery order on Amazon
Long Leaf Lemongrass green tea is medium bodied with citrusy flavour. The liquor is bright and has aroma of lemon which is milder and sweeter in taste.
Mild and pleasant aroma of steaming hot lemongrass tea will help you relax and energetic. This blend made from hand-picked pure assam long leaf green tea and dried lemongrass.
Ingredients: Assam Green Tea (Long Leaves) & Lemongrass (Natural leaves)
Strength: Strong (4.5/5)
No of Cups: 50 cups (100 gm)
Health Benefits: Lemongrass tea is a herbal detox tea. It contains high quantities of natural antioxidant called Citral (essential oil) that helps in weight loss by detoxing body and cleansing skin. It flushes out the toxins which are accumulated in body due to an unhealthy diet and environmental pollution.
Lemongrass tea is a great source of Vitamin A and Vitamin C which are essential nutrients for getting an even glowing skin and beautiful hair. It's astringent & antiseptic properties nourishes your skin naturally.
- Pure Tea - No Added Flavors, No Artificial Essences, No Preservatives, No Oils and No Added Aromas.
- 100% Natural Ingredients - This tea is made from 100% naturally grown, hand picked long leaf green tea & lemongrass leaves with maximum antioxidants that's why this is delicious in taste and we called it Natural Tea.
- Hand Blended Tea for Perfect Taste - We only use the highest quality green tea leaves and ingredients, blended by hand to ensure the best taste and experience.
- Handpicked High Quality Tea Buds - After brewing look at the leaves, they will open up completely and release unique aroma & beautiful lemony flavor, a sign of HandPicked High quality Bud.
- Delicious Taste - This tea is best enjoyed plain as It is very delicious in taste with perfect aroma.
How to make Lemon Green Tea: Heat 1 cup (200ml) water, to the point where it just starts to bubble. Pour hot water in teapot. Add 1tsp (2g) of tea. Steep it for 2-4 minutes. Strain and enjoy a perfect cup of tea.
Note: Remember longer steeping times result in bitterness, so experiment between 2-4 minutes and find the range that suits you.
We Also Recommend
Kadambri Finely Rolled Pure Assam Loose Leaf Green Tea | Combination of Great Taste and Good Health
Kadambri Hand Crafted Long Leaf Tulsi Green Tea | Ayurvedic Tea with Classic Holy Basil Flavor | Calming Tea
Kadambri Handpicked Pure Assam Organic Green Tea Leaves for Weight Loss | Long Leaf Digestive Tea